SurfGuitar101 2006 MP3 Compilation
The members of the website SurfGuitar101.com put together this mp3 compilation for 2006. This compilation was done for fun, and the members represent all skill levels from novice to professional musicians. The one thing in common is our love for instrumental surf music and related genres. For more information, check out www.surfguitar101.com.
More info to appear in this space soon. Stay tuned.
Artwork by ButchDelux.
1. The Cavefish - A Boy Named...Tsunami
2. Jeff Leites & John Walker - Journey To The Stars
3. The Astroglides - Spiderman
4. The Closeouts - HELLA
5. DP - Lowrider
6. The Illuminoids - The Czar Of Surf Guitar (Tribute To Ivan)
7. Katz Karnaby - The Claws of El Gato
8. Jake Johnson - Pipeline2006
9. No Coast Surfers - Set The Wray!
10. Tom "Noisy-Dad" Bittel - Bongo-Shmongo
11. The Fabulous Venturamas - Runnin' Wild
12. 3rd Wave - Hatteras Glass
13. The Lava Rats - Bomb Squad
14. PolloGuitar - A Man Called Dirt
15. The Takeoffs - No Can Tell's
16. The Bookhouse Boys - Coming Up (Da Bends)
17. Pointbreak Spy - The Red Sea
18. The Robots - Bulldog
19. The Cruncher - Surfin' Drums And Guitars
20. DimXL - Moonshine Blooz
21. Chris Fesker - Deadwood Beach
22. John Detrich - Inkfink's Experiment
23. WR - Surfin Under The Paris Sky (Sous le Ciel de Paris)
24. The TomorrowMen - Tempori Parendum (We must move with the times)
25. The Neptunes - T minus 5 (4, 3, 2, 1...)
October 1, 2012
A compilation of surf guitar to rock your imagination
These are some good songs. I give this four stars.
January 15, 2009
I'm lovin' it
My home snowboard movies just became 100% more entertaining, thanks!
January 6, 2007
how cool is this
wow, I really enjoyed listening to these tunes. They show a great diversity. It's nice to see surf music alive and well.... thanks!! james
January 2, 2007
Great Job, Surf music rules!
I'm mighty impressed by all the great music on here. It's refreshing to hear what all those musicians who aren't in bands can do, as well as those that are. Who knew surf music was so divers? There's all kinds of styles and influences here. I suggest that if you're hearing this type of music for the first time, check out the website that sponsored it - www.surfguitar101.com - and learn more about this great style of music.